I was dreading being single.
- The effort of having to actually organise things for the weekend, rather than assuming I’d have something to do.
- The sheer panic of not knowing when my next shag would be.
- The agony of analysing every. single. message he sends.
- The realisation that I might be alone forever.
But our relationship was toxic. There was far more stress being with you than there is being without you.
- You fed off of me.
- You drained my energy and resources.
I’m 25. And I’m working on myself. It should not have been my job to work on you too. Genuinely enjoying single life is something I wasn’t expecting. But god, it’s a welcome surprise. I’ve got so much stuff I want to do and you’re not here to slow me down.