Skip to content
- Bullshit – some guys never text or show interest in you, and then when you do meet up, they say how much they missed you… `
- A 15-minute monologue over dinner – please take a moment outside of your head and realise you are talking about yourself, non-stop. Please ask me questions and actually listen to what I have to say.
- Having poor listening skills – don’t then bring the conversation back to yourself before I’ve even finished my sentence.
- No one says what they’re thinking – rather than saying, ‘I like you’, or ‘I want to kiss you’, our generation make vague statements and trail off with ‘I don’t know…’
- Grammatical and spelling errors – especially in texts and sexts…I really struggle to get turned on when you’re telling me you ‘can’t hardly wait’ to see me and you want to kiss my bobs.