So I went on the date.
I was going to cancel but my friend convinced me otherwise. I’m thrilled I didn’t cancel. What a guy!
- Instant, mutual attraction.
- We have lots in common and the conversation flowed beautifully.
- He didn’t agree with everything I had to say; he challenged me and we discussed things.
- He made me laugh.
- I made him laugh.
- He seems really kind and genuine.
- There was that sexual tension when we looked at each other.
- There was a spark.
- We were tactile.
- We had a wonderful kiss at the end.
- He’s messaged since and there are plans to meet this week.
Third time lucky, eh?